GANG TURF [QB]
Detail about Turf Wars
To own a territory, your gang must have the most loyalty in the zone. You gain loyalty by being present in the zone (40 points every 120 minutes), selling drugs to NPCs (20 points per sold drug) or spraying your gang tag on walls (80 points per spray). You can also kill rival gang members to decrease their loyalty in the zone.
The more drugs you sell within an hour, the less loyalty and money you gain. The same goes for spraying your gang tag. So you should not do these actions as fast as you can, rather sell 20 drugs every hour for 5 hours straight to maximize efficiency. You can only spray 8 gang tags at a time then you need to wait an hour between each new spray.
These mechanics ensure that turf wars take days or weeks to come to an end. And trust me, it’s very satisfying chipping at another gang’s loyalty for days to eventually capture their territroy.
Detail about Ranks
As a leader of your gang you can set different ranks to your members. Some ranks only serve to be part of the hierarchy in a gang, while other ranks also allow a member to do many other things such as managing members, managing checkpoints, collecting protection money and so on. Ranks are configurable and a complete set of ranks can be configured for each gang. Permissions for each rank can also be configured.
Detail about Rivalries
Rivalries take Turf Wars up a notch. When you want to capture a territory, you can start a rivalry that will last up to 48 hours. During that time, both gangs (attackers and defenders) only have 50% of the profit from all drugs sold, the other half is deposited into a shared pool of money. The gang that sells the most drugs in 48 hours will be rewarded with the shared pool of money.
This way, you not only get a chance to steal territory, but you rob the other gang at the same time! The other gang has to decide – do we have enough drugs to defend this territory, or do we just let it go?
Rivalries are annonymous, so the defending gang doesn’t even know who’s attacking (but they can see loyalty of other gangs present in the zone).
Detail about Racketeering
When you dominate a zone, you get the ability to collect protection money from businesses. Protection money is generated passively every hour. But make sure you protect your businesses, if they get robbed you will lose some of your protection money.
Detail about Drugs Selling
You walk up to a NPC and offer them drugs. They either accept, decline or call the police. The more drugs you sell, the more likely they are to decline or call the police. You also get less money the more you sell, making it more beneficial to sell smaller amounts over longer periods of time.
Any player can only sell to a NPC once. After the NPC has bought drugs from someone, it will ignore all other offers until it despawns.
When you gain loyalty, neighboring zones gain a small portion of the loyalty too. This ensures that no gang can ever be “out of one’s way” and suspisions can arise.
- Support for multi-character scripts
- Rich configuration file with every aspect of the script configurable
- Loyalty system to increase/decrease your gang’s loyalty in a territory
- Loyalty system comes with actions to increase loyalty (selling drugs, territory presence, spraying gang tags, killing rival gangsters)
- Loyalty system comes with actions to decrease loyalty (robbing stores, hotwiring vehicles, removing gang tags, killing innocent citizens)
- Real-time notifications of events taking place in your territory (deals, murders, robberies, spraying)
- Territories visible on the map with loyalty changes calculated in real time (up to 25 colors to choose from)
- Complete drug sales system with variable pricing across territories and synchronized animations when selling to NPCs (supports target scripts)
- Complete kidnap/rob system with the option to restrain players (zip ties), blindfold players (paper bag), escort/transport players and rob them (supports target scripts)
- Ranking system to create a functional hierarchy in a gang
- Rivalry system to make the turf war more competitive while ensuring financial gain for the winner
- Racketeering system where each business (gun shop, gas station, convenience store, …) generates an hourly income of protection money for the gang that controls the zone in which the business is located
- Gang menu (/gangmenu) for easy management of your members from one place, the ability to view the presence of other gangs in the current territory, the ability to sell drugs through the menu, the ability to place checkpoints (garage/storage), …
- Admin menu (/managegang) for easy management of your gangs from one place, the ability to create new gangs, the ability to delete existing gangs, …
- Garage checkpoint to buy and store shared vehicles with specific colors (supports whitelisting, supports infinite spawns, can be disabled)
- Storage checkpoint to have shared inventory space for all gang members to store weapons, drugs and other important stuff (can be disabled)