Bomb Disposal Robot [ESX,QB]
/eod – Activates or deactivates the hose
Arrow keys – Controls the remote control movement of the robot
Enter – Toggles the live stream camera
Home – Toggles the night vision mode (whilst on the camera)
Page Up – Begin a controlled explosion
Page Up – Cancel a controlled explosion (within 5 seconds)
Insert – Hold this down to spray a jet of water
Simply run the command to remove the EOD.
- Create and remote a remote controlled EOD robot – Simply do /eod to setup a new robot in front of you. An on-screen display will assist with informing the player of the key binds to operate it. The movement of the robot is controlled with the arrow keys, it is able to travel far distances away from the player.
- Enable a live streamed video from the robot – No matter how far away you are, you can easily enable the live streamed camera, completely transforming the roleplay experience. You’ll be able to watch the robot as it moves round corners and enters buildings in order to make the scene safe.
- Enable night vision mode – In some roleplay situations, you’ll be dealing with potentially unsafe environments at night. Enabling the night vision mode allows you to lighten up the area and see clearly through the live streamed camera.
- Shoot a jet of water – This exciting feature allows you to begin shooting a jet of high pressured water from the robot. This is fully synced with all players and is used in roleplay situations to disarm a bomb (the wires) or prevent a controlled explosion from creating a fire in the area.
- Controlled explosion – In some cases, the only option is to carry out a controlled explosion. This is activated at the press of a button and will start a countdown. Players are able to cancel this if they wish before the final detonation. This features audio and an effect if the player is nearby the explosion. A small fire may start, the jet of water can mitigate that.